Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Coachhouse attraction at first light
December 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Coachhouse, and experience how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of Fantasyland. Here you will find platforms assembled from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a children's themed area beneath the coach, and even baby Tarzan, drinking in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd relatives, trendy clothing, or knee, inner ear, shoulder, romantic, or liver complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction may have cost less than $496 to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the beaness, it will implode you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.