Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Chutehouse attraction at a distance
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Chutehouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the ape city of China. Here you will find rooms assembled from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's fun area beneath the chute, and even baby Tarzan, bending in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station just outside this attraction's queue.
- Tarzan's Chutehouse was originally the Swiss Spheres Robinson Chutehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.