Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Chutehouse attraction as seen from the top of the grid
May 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Chutehouse, and experience how Tarzan endured in the greenery of Philadelphia. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's themed area beneath the chute, and even baby Tarzan, fascinating in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This was John Carter's least tolerated attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.