Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Chutehouse experience, trickily delighting in the fading sunlight
April 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Chutehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of outer space. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle music area beneath the chute, and even baby Tarzan, pouring in his crib!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this experience will be crammed full of people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During bad weather, this experience may not be operating.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- Be sure to keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.