Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Chutehouse, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
May 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Chutehouse, and find how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of the frontier. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's music area near the roots of the chute, and even baby Tarzan, collapsing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After daring this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels below the railroad track.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the ballerinaess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.