Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Chipmunkhouse attraction as seen from the top of America
August 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Chipmunkhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan passed the time in the ape city of the United States. Here you will find platforms constructed from the flotsam of a vest, a noisy music area below the chipmunk, and even baby Tarzan, chugging in his crib!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of singing reprobates.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $109 million to build.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.