Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reanimated view of Tarzan's Childhouse when it's not inundated in tarps
June 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Childhouse, and live just how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of backstage. Here you will find areas built from the debris of a ship, an entertaining fun area tucked away beneath the child, and even baby Tarzan, bathing in his crib!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.