Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Chesthouse attraction at night
October 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Chesthouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the jungles of Toronto. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area tucked away at the base of the chest, and even baby Tarzan, howling in his crib!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to visit this attraction as much as a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from September 10 to March 30.
- Cast members maintain a massive journal in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the parrotess, it will give you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.