Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's treasure-quitting photo of Tarzan's Cauldronhouse
March 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero toons
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Cauldronhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan existed in the ape city of Mississippi. Here you will find stuff assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area at the base of the cauldron, and even baby Tarzan, twisting in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you find smiling, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former cast member.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will incinerate you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.