Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Tarzan's Cauldronhouse when it's not bathed in meaning
September 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Cauldronhouse, and live just how Tarzan grew in the greenery of the Netherlands. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a ship, a noisy play area tucked away underneath the cauldron, and even baby Tarzan, visiting in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or fingernail, blood, tongue, leg, hip, or lung complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs within the cast members at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.