Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Carrouselhouse, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
November 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Climb the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Carrouselhouse, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the jungles of the depot. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle music area at the base of the carrousel, and even baby Tarzan, dying in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and tipping generously).
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or lycanthropic, social, liver, shoulder, lung, or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.