Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cardhouse attraction as seen from the top of the facility
October 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Cardhouse, and view how Tarzan survived in the treetops of Lake Buena Vista. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive music area stuffed at the base of the card, and even baby Tarzan, complaining in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Cardhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Cd Atoearshun'zrsa."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.