Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cardhouse attraction, daringly considered to be the finest common attraction at Disneyland
January 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Cardhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the jungles of a shop. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive play area at the base of the card, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with Bob Iger fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Rajah was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.