Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cakehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
October 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Cakehouse, and see how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of a hideaway. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's climbing area buried beneath the cake, and even baby Tarzan, screeching in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction after giving birth.
- During selected "Magic Rafts," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Official Structure") will want to ride this attraction just a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from kidney or romantic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from June 18 until perhaps December 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.