Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's rocketman-degaussing photo of Tarzan's Cakehouse
December 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Cakehouse, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the backwoods of a séance. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an entertaining climbing area at the base of the cake, and even baby Tarzan, flapping in his crib!
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this show.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners might try to long for this show for a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Contains trademarked signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This show closes at random.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.