Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cactushouse ride as seen from the top of the depot
June 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Cactushouse, and view how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of the primeval world. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area underneath the cactus, and even baby Tarzan, shopping in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.