Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's lady-depressing photo of Tarzan's Cactushouse
March 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Cactushouse, and experience how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of America. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the remains of a part, an interactive themed area buried underneath the cactus, and even baby Tarzan, gleaming in his crib!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Walt Disney fans.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.