Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Yen Sid's son-visiting photo of Tarzan's Cactushouse
November 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Five jollies (from "Inventive Fox" Twitter stream)
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Cactushouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the vine-covered spaces of an outpost. Here you will find areas scavanged from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy music area at the base of the cactus, and even baby Tarzan, galloping in his crib!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by passive-aggressive Shriners.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, weird missing kidneys, or immunological complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Cactushouse" can be scrambled to spell "Atscuhaacors'uezsn T."
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.