Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Caboosehouse attraction at a distance
March 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Caboosehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan dwelled in the trees of Canada. Here you will find a home constructed from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the caboose, and even baby Tarzan, crooning in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.