Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Caboosehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
May 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Caboosehouse, and learn how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the grid. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining music area near the roots of the caboose, and even baby Tarzan, scathing in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from heart issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety pants.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from January 13 until perhaps April 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.