Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Bubblehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
July 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Bubblehouse, and learn how Tarzan existed in the ape city of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find a home built from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's fun area near the roots of the bubble, and even baby Tarzan, everlasting in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from valuable clothing or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to obtain special glasses.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area began construction.
- Tarzan's Bubblehouse was originally the Swiss Figures Robinson Bubblehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.