Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Boyhouse attraction, December 10, 1983, 4:34 a.m.
April 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Boyhouse, and view how Tarzan spent his time in the heights of the Midwest. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the debris of a schooner, a children's entertainment area near the roots of the boy, and even baby Tarzan, dying in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- In 1974, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be viewed as sexist.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.