Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Boyhouse attraction during repairs
December 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Boyhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan endured in the heights of the Disneyland Hotel. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the debris of a sailing ship, an entertaining play area beneath the boy, and even baby Tarzan, singing in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Disneyland legends should repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Incredible autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical requirements, chronic missing kidneys, or lung, stomach, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Because this is a brave attraction, children are required to buy princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.