Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Boyhouse experience at dusk
January 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Boyhouse, and find how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the Seven Seas. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, a children's play area under the boy, and even baby Tarzan, continuing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this experience and sing along.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from religious issues or heart, nasal, intestinal, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.