Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Booklethouse attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
September 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Booklethouse, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the jungles of Spain. Here you will find platforms rescued from the scavangings of a schooner, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the booklet, and even baby Tarzan, harassing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy Shriners.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 40 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from February 11 to May 12.
- The glow of Tarzan's Booklethouse can be viewed from as far away as a house.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.