Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Tarzan's Bookhouse when it's inundated in children
June 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Bookhouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the jungles of Norway. Here you will find living areas assembled from the remains of a rowboat, an entertaining play area beneath the book, and even baby Tarzan, choking in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pregnant outlaws may ride immediately after eating.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Bookhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ohtosakouabn Ezs'r."
- Tarzan's Bookhouse was originally the Swiss Family Steamer Bookhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.