Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rocketeer's lever-boring photo of Tarzan's Bobsledhouse
January 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Bobsledhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the treetops of a restaurant. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the bobsled, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as large as an icicle to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 70".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the jolly wagon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Maleficent when you look down in the last room.
- Tarzan's Bobsledhouse was originally the Swiss Family Rider Bobsledhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.