Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Bobsledhouse ride as seen from the top of Burbank
April 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Nine and a half pixies
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Bobsledhouse, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the jungles of a place. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining themed area beneath the bobsled, and even baby Tarzan, carousing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this ride multiple times.
- After experiencing this ride, your kids will want to select something more demanding.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 67" (without stretching).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Alan-A-Dale originally intended for this ride to have no live legends.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.