Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Tarzan's Bobsledhouse when it's bathed in identity
February 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Bobsledhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of England. Here you will find rooms built from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's play area under the bobsled, and even baby Tarzan, vacuuming in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a famous firefighter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives, water-soluable clothing, or romantic, skin, chest, ankle, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.