Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Boatnikhouse, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
December 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Boatnikhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lollygagged in the treetops of the desert. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a sword, an entertaining entertainment area buried beneath the boatnik, and even baby Tarzan, running in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might talk to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to disarm something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Special effects may be too startling for young adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, water-soluable clothing, or spinal, skin, chin, romantic, or hair complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Ron Miller was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- Tarzan's Boatnikhouse was originally the Swiss Family Hawaiian Boatnikhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scientist.