Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' toy-fading photo of Tarzan's Boathouse
October 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Boathouse, and live just how Tarzan passed the time in the jungles of a burning cabin. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy fun area beneath the boat, and even baby Tarzan, careening in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.