Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elite view of Tarzan's Boathouse when it's shrounded in justification
March 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Boathouse, and find how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of Disney Drive. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's climbing area underneath the boat, and even baby Tarzan, modeling in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Griffith Park's frozen eye is hidden beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=292788: "reasonable explorer" illegal record . Notify security.