Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Bearhouse attraction, oddly intriguing in the evening sunlight
May 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Bearhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan existed in the trees of a temple. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a boat, a children's entertainment area at the base of the bear, and even baby Tarzan, stretching in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and endlessly complaining).
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skin, heart, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- Tarzan's Bearhouse was originally the Swiss Crews Robinson Bearhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.