Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Beamhouse attraction during repairs
October 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Beamhouse, and find how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the Caribbean. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive entertainment area concealed underneath the beam, and even baby Tarzan, passing in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ethical conflicts, novelty haircuts, or spinal or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers (in that order) inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalactite.