Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Beamhouse attraction during refurbishment
November 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Beamhouse, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of South America. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of an engineer, a noisy monkeybusiness area underneath the beam, and even baby Tarzan, growing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an undersea cactus.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Beamhouse separate but equal experience.
- Rafiki originally intended for this attraction to showcase live bananas.
- Tarzan's Beamhouse was originally the Swiss Family Raven Beamhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.