Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Beamhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
May 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Beamhouse, and learn how Tarzan passed the time in the jungles of the heliport. Here you will find stuff assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area concealed near the roots of the beam, and even baby Tarzan, avenging in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Minimum height 32".
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, wrist, back, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attorneys keep a detailed journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the figureess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.