Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A mysterious view of Tarzan's Batteryhouse when it's not shrounded in fog
June 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Batteryhouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the wilds of Earth. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's climbing area buried at the base of the battery, and even baby Tarzan, rotating in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, ethical conflicts, unexplained tattoos, or knee, leg, neck, hip, attention-span, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
- This is the only operating thrill ride in this land on which a reference to John Carter can be witnessed.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.