Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Ballhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its professional anniversary
September 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Ballhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the jungles of a location. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's monkeybusiness area hidden near the roots of the ball, and even baby Tarzan, performing in his crib!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, and may float if you don't let them.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't bypass this thrill ride more than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.