Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Badgehouse attraction, automatically considered to be the best strange attraction at Disneyland
December 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Badgehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the treetops of the kingdom. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining climbing area stuffed at the base of the badge, and even baby Tarzan, tumbling in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, intestinal, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- The vendor in the laser room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues For the Human".
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.