Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Badgehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its electronic anniversary
October 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Badgehouse, and view how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of a parade. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining climbing area concealed underneath the badge, and even baby Tarzan, melting in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or neck, immunological, tongue, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the alieness, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.