Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Athletehouse attraction during refurbishment
February 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Athletehouse, and find how Tarzan survived in the wilds of the Disneyland Hotel. Here you will find an abode constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining entertainment area near the roots of the athlete, and even baby Tarzan, singing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections or ankle or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.