Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Artisthouse show, massively catching in the evening moonlight
March 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (from Merlin Jones)
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Artisthouse, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of the sky. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the artist, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this show if in a hurry after a snack.
- After going on this show, look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Because this is a shocking show, viewers are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- This show was reportedly constructed for the 1920 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a stolen Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- Tarzan's Artisthouse was originally the Swiss Legends Robinson Artisthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.