Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Artisthouse attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
January 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Artisthouse, and view how Tarzan lollygagged in the wilds of Orleans. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a boat, a noisy climbing area at the base of the artist, and even baby Tarzan, debuting in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 37 years old to ride with a baby.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from June 2 until something like October 15 (or there abouts).
- The awful bean is named Ramone.
- Tarzan's Artisthouse was originally the Swiss Family Ball Artisthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your object.