Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spectacular view of Tarzan's Amigohouse when it's covered in children
November 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Amigohouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the greenery of the village. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy music area at the base of the amigo, and even baby Tarzan, catching in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 7 until about August 15 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.