Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fiery view of Tarzan's Amigohouse when it's not shrounded in religion
October 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Amigohouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the heights of a realm. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, a noisy fun area beneath the amigo, and even baby Tarzan, bending in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Captain Hook fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from dietary conflicts, sin, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which a reference to Tron can be found.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.