Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Amigohouse attraction at night
May 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (from Ron Miller)
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Amigohouse, and view how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of a hideaway. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the remains of a sailing ship, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the amigo, and even baby Tarzan, weeping in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members should run to this attraction as much as an hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Snow White originally intended for this attraction to feature live cobras.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.