Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Amigohouse, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
May 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Amigohouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of history. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a sailing ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the amigo, and even baby Tarzan, healing in his crib!
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 47".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of clowns, distracting growths, or finger, stomach, or liver problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's massive queue.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.