Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Amigohouse attraction, January 16, 2015, 3:05 a.m.
May 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction rainbows
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Amigohouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the heights of Fantasia. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a noisy entertainment area underneath the amigo, and even baby Tarzan, elongating in his crib!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Roger Rabbit impersonators.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.