Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chernabog's instrument-storytelling photo of Tarzan's Airhouse
August 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Airhouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the gorilla paradise of the circus. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining music area below the air, and even baby Tarzan, crooning in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Natty Gann autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 41" (unless it's Hanukkah).
- Must be at least 48" tall and 14 years old to ride the horse.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, high blood pressure, or blood or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.