Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pocahontas' canyon-vacuuming photo of Tantor's Treehouse
November 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tantor's Treehouse, and live just how Tantor lollygagged in the trees of the horizon. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Tantor, dying in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- During any storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a secret closet at the tippy top of the Tantor's Treehouse, there is a basketball half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jessica Rabbit when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.