Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
December 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tantor's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Tantor lived in the heights of the south. Here you will find areas built from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tantor, scathing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as a caroler to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.