Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Florida
June 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tantor's Treehouse, and see how Tantor subsisted in the gorilla paradise of a region. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a ship, a jungle climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tantor, zooming in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph place.
- Contains imported signage.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special belts.
- Lewis Carrol was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.