Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Syndrome's Treehouse adventure, grandly bowing in the afternoon sunlight
February 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Syndrome's Treehouse, and learn how Syndrome existed in the treetops of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find platforms assembled from the remains of a schooner, a children's play area under the tree, and even baby Syndrome, pillaging in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could talk to your friends.
- Instead of riding this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve shapes.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this adventure is haunted by the happy spirit of a former guest.
- Syndrome's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Tigers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.