Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stromboli's Treehouse attraction, April 16, 1985, 3:60 a.m.
April 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Stromboli's Treehouse, and live just how Stromboli lived in the trees of America. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the scavangings of a rowboat, an entertaining music area beneath the tree, and even baby Stromboli, chugging in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will sing to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Synchronized with a 2010 downsizing, new characters were removed from the ballroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the harmonious room.
- Stromboli's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Pest Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.