Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steel view of Stromboli's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in fog
October 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Stromboli's Treehouse, and experience how Stromboli made a home in the jungles of the facility. Here you will find a home constructed from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby Stromboli, vacuuming in his crib!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In an inaccessible closet at the top of the Stromboli's Treehouse, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will deceive you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.