Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Stromboli's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Jessie
April 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Stromboli's Treehouse, and view how Stromboli lived in the jungles of Italy. Here you will find living areas rescued from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Stromboli, tracking in his crib!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or leg problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.