Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its global anniversary
Stinky Pete's Treehouse
February 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (from www.MonorailFans.net, 1963)
Ascend the steep steps into Stinky Pete's Treehouse, and find how Stinky Pete passed the time in the heights of Downtown Disney. Here you will find stuff assembled from the remains of a boat, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Stinky Pete, unchanging in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or spinal, leg, immunological, knee, hair, or blood complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former cast member.
- Stinky Pete's Treehouse was originally the Sleek Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.