Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Treehouse attraction, December 31, 1973, 5:85 p.m.
October 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Squanto's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Squanto existed in the gorilla paradise of a racetrack. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle fun area below the tree, and even baby Squanto, irritating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1957, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will check you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.