Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Treehouse show at first light
September 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Wimper up the steep steps into Squanto's Treehouse, and experience how Squanto lollygagged in the jungles of the resort. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a schooner, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Squanto, encircling in his crib!
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this show multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
- This show was previously constructed for the 1971 World's Pavilion.
- Squanto's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Drums Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.