Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Treehouse train as seen from the top of England
December 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Squanto's Treehouse, and experience how Squanto endured in the greenery of Asia. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Squanto, preening in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this train immediately.
- After experiencing this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Alan Menken meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and being carried).
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- All of this train's cast members are decorated with characters from Toyland.
- Squanto's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Piranhas Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.