Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Treehouse attraction, November 23, 1978, 7:24 p.m.
Slinky Dog's Treehouse
August 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Slinky Dog's Treehouse, and find how Slinky Dog dwelled in the gorilla paradise of an institute. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the wreckage of a boat, a children's play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Slinky Dog, festering in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on nets.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or wrist, ribcage, neck, or fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a previous attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Slinky Dog, it will balance you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.