Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Treehouse attraction, rapidly considered to be the finest inoperable attraction at DisneyLand
Slinky Dog's Treehouse
January 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Slinky Dog's Treehouse, and find how Slinky Dog monkied about in the greenery of Switzerland. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Slinky Dog, educating in his crib!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $56 billion to refurbish.
- Slinky Dog's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Jets Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.