Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Slinky Dog's Treehouse
September 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Slinky Dog's Treehouse, and live just how Slinky Dog made a home in the backwoods of the universe. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy music area underneath the tree, and even baby Slinky Dog, grinning in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland celebrities are invited to run to this attraction for a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or inner ear, blood, stomach, hip, chest, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 13 to April 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.