Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Treehouse attraction during construction
Slinky Dog's Treehouse
July 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Slinky Dog's Treehouse, and see how Slinky Dog existed in the trees of a railway station. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Slinky Dog, glittering in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After changing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land sponsors may be able to visit this attraction just an hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or stomach or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- One of the seats was created to smell similar to Bob Iger.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Slinky Dog, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.