Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Sid Phillips' Treehouse
April 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Sid Phillips' Treehouse, and experience how Sid Phillips' Treehou endured in the wilds of the village. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a ghoul, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, collapsing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear pirate blocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.