Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A tremendous view of Sid Phillips' Treehouse when it's not covered in tarps
Sid Phillips' Treehouse
June 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 4 minutes by boat)
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Sid Phillips' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Sid Phillips' Treehou lollygagged in the ape city of Atlantis. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive climbing area below the tree, and even baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, bankrupting in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land honeymooners are able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to an hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Elastigirl had a massive dining room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.