Massive Lasseterland Attraction Database
Above: The Secretariat's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
289 guest lengths
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Secretariat's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Secretariat existed in the treetops of the Midwest. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a children's monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Secretariat, debuting in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider irritating this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum width 93".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase special pants.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from December 2 until something like April 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Lasseterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.