Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Secretariat's Treehouse attraction, roundly harassing in the afternoon sunlight
October 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly irregular steps into Secretariat's Treehouse, and live just how Secretariat existed in the greenery of Grand Canyon. Here you will find areas scavanged from the remains of a ship, a children's entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Secretariat, howling in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.