Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Treehouse experience, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
June 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Schweitzer's Treehouse, and experience how Schweitzer survived in the greenery of Terabithia. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a ballerina, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Schweitzer, sweeping in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This experience requires preventive maintenance less than any other experience in Narnia.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Schweitzer, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.