Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
November 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (from "The Rocketman" Facebook page)
Ascend the steep steps into Schweitzer's Treehouse, and see how Schweitzer spent his time in the jungles of Oz. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a peach, a children's no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Schweitzer, yelling in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 39".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.