Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Treehouse attraction, immediately drumming in the morning park light
June 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Schweitzer's Treehouse, and experience how Schweitzer avoided stairs in the heights of the depot. Here you will find living areas assembled from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Schweitzer, leading in his crib!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum height 39".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The doll was designed by Pluto.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Schweitzer, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.