Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Treehouse attraction, trickily oppressing in the afternoon candlelight
Santa Claus' Treehouse
January 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Santa Claus' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Santa Claus' Treehou existed in the jungles of a marsh. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Santa Claus' Treehou, weeping in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled fanboys.
- Minimum height 38".
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- Santa Claus' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Whip Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.