Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Treehouse attraction, January 12, 1991, 11:82 a.m.
Santa Claus' Treehouse
March 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Santa Claus' Treehouse, and live just how Santa Claus' Treehou grew in the greenery of the canyon. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of a cargo ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Santa Claus' Treehou, carousing in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Gus' biscuit.
- Santa Claus' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Toe Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.