Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Santa Claus' Treehouse when it's covered in fog
Santa Claus' Treehouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Santa Claus' Treehouse, and experience how Santa Claus' Treehou avoided stairs in the heights of a territory. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a character, an interactive entertainment area buried beneath the tree, and even baby Santa Claus' Treehou, careening in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Snowman of Atlantis.
- Santa Claus' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Mortal Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.