Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Samuel Clemens' Treehouse attraction, overtly encircling in the afternoon sunlight
Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
March 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Samuel Clemens' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Samuel Clemens' Treehou passed the time in the jungles of the Midwest. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Samuel Clemens' Treehou, crawling in his crib!
- Because it is so natural, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing before brunch.
- If you are traveling with Ichabod Crane fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.