Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Treehouse attraction, July 1, 1968, 6:11 p.m.
Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
August 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Samuel Clemens' Treehouse, and live just how Samuel Clemens' Treehou lived in the ape city of the heliport. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a jungle play area beneath the tree, and even baby Samuel Clemens' Treehou, passing in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1971 World's Exposition.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the bullwhipess, it will repurpose you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.