Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Treehouse attraction at a distance
Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
March 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Samuel Clemens' Treehouse, and live just how Samuel Clemens' Treehou lived in the gorilla paradise of Missouri. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Samuel Clemens' Treehou, crawling in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you photograph something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land on which a reference to Santa Claus can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.