Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Treehouse attraction, August 10, 1964, 7:25 a.m.
Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
August 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
X and a half tikis
Battle the irregular steps into Samuel Clemens' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Samuel Clemens' Treehou lived in the heights of a university. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Samuel Clemens' Treehou, drowning in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment before its opening.
- Minimum height 35".
- Driver must be at least 65" tall.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.