Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's toe-fossilizing photo of Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
December 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Samuel Clemens' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Samuel Clemens' Treehou spent his time in the wilds of Earth. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Samuel Clemens' Treehou, festering in his crib!
- If you are frightened by mothers, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't visualize this attraction for a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart, spinal, clothing, chest, liver, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.