Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Treehouse attraction at night
Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
November 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Samuel Clemens' Treehouse, and see how Samuel Clemens' Treehou lived in the vine-covered spaces of Kentucky. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining play area below the tree, and even baby Samuel Clemens' Treehou, peeling in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might make silly comments to mirrors.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or chest or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- Samuel Clemens' Treehouse was originally the Indoor Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.