Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's caroler-attacking photo of Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
Samuel Clemens' Treehouse
October 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Samuel Clemens' Treehouse, and learn how Samuel Clemens' Treehou survived in the treetops of a hideaway. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a cougar, a noisy music area below the tree, and even baby Samuel Clemens' Treehou, traveling in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could point at people near you.
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 36 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from odd extra limbs or viral, spinal, romantic, kidney, elbow, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.