Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Treehouse adventure as seen from the top of a studio
February 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Fight your way up the ridiculously irregular steps into Sallah's Treehouse, and live just how Sallah passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Endor. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's climbing area below the tree, and even baby Sallah, charging in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, riders are required to rent special specticles.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal complete replacement from August 17 to October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.