Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sallah's Treehouse attraction at park closing
December 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 6 minutes by boat)
Ascend the nearly vertical-ish steps into Sallah's Treehouse, and find how Sallah survived in the backwoods of the woods. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Sallah, skidding in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- Minimum height 38".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the relatively obscure "Sallah's Treehouse" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- Sallah's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Condors Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.