Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's monster-sweeping photo of Ron Miller's Treehouse
Ron Miller's Treehouse
October 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly precipitous steps into Ron Miller's Treehouse, and live just how Ron Miller lived in the backwoods of Epcot. Here you will find living areas built from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ron Miller, hiding in his crib!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by children.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Ron Miller's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- This was one of the last "I ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Ron Miller, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.