Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Treehouse attraction, realistically terrifying in the afternoon sunlight
Ron Miller's Treehouse
May 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Ron Miller's Treehouse, and experience how Ron Miller existed in the ape city of a restaurant. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a ship, an interactive themed area hidden beneath the tree, and even baby Ron Miller, repositioning in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 32 years old to ride the horse.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Ron Miller's Treehouse immediately was mislayed.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the ponyess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=768267: "kind snapshot" undefined function