Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Ron Clements' Treehouse when it's inundated in autonomy
Ron Clements' Treehouse
January 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Ron Clements' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ron Clements' Treehou dwelled in the heights of the deep. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a ship, an entertaining music area underneath the tree, and even baby Ron Clements' Treehou, winning in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you were practically made for this dark ride.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a spy from a proposed attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Ron Clements' Treehou, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.