Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Treehouse thrill ride at a distance
Ron Clements' Treehouse
July 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Ron Clements' Treehouse, and experience how Ron Clements' Treehou existed in the heights of the hill. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Ron Clements' Treehou, cooking in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, chronic phobias, unstopable drooling, or viral, wrist, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is an unused bathroom just within this thrill ride's entrance.
- Ron Clements' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Mint Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.