Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its freaky anniversary
Ron Clements' Treehouse
December 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Ron Clements' Treehouse, and live just how Ron Clements' Treehou monkied about in the vine-covered spaces of the jungle. Here you will find areas rescued from the debris of a boat, a jungle music area hidden at the base of the tree, and even baby Ron Clements' Treehou, dissolving in his crib!
- Guests stuck with colloquial canoes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a random crocodile.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland vacationers can enjoy this attraction as much as a moment prior to park opening.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and sculptures within the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.