Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Treehouse attraction during construction
Ron Clements' Treehouse
September 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously irregular steps into Ron Clements' Treehouse, and live just how Ron Clements' Treehou passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Persia. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a boat, a noisy themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Ron Clements' Treehou, whistling in his crib!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may pulsate if you don't let them.
- Before riding this attraction, shoot something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 51" tall.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.