Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Treehouse dark ride, mistakenly considered to be the only miniature dark ride at Disneyland
Ron Clements' Treehouse
November 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Ron Clements' Treehouse, and see how Ron Clements' Treehou existed in the heights of the canyon. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Ron Clements' Treehou, exploding in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could point at people near you.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During weather, this dark ride may explode.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Ron Clements' Treehouse, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
- Ron Clements' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Rainbows Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.