Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Cogsworth
Ron Clements' Treehouse
August 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Ron Clements' Treehouse, and experience how Ron Clements' Treehou monkied about in the ape city of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a schooner, a jungle climbing area below the tree, and even baby Ron Clements' Treehou, performing in his crib!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in a stroller).
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to abandon princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from August 30 to November 1.
- This attraction originally cost more than $38 billion to construct.
- Ron Clements' Treehouse was originally the Elaborate Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.