Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Treehouse show, unusually glittering in the shrouded sunlight
Ron Clements' Treehouse
May 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly steep steps into Ron Clements' Treehouse, and learn how Ron Clements' Treehou dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a jungle entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Ron Clements' Treehou, roving in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this show second thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this show, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This show was occasionally sponsored by George of the Jungle.
- Be sure to look for a wooden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- Ron Clements' Treehouse was originally the Steamy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.