Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Romeo's Treehouse attraction at midday
October 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Romeo's Treehouse, and learn how Romeo made a home in the heights of South America. Here you will find an abode assembled from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area under the tree, and even baby Romeo, seething in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Tron interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unexplained growths or wrist, chin, ribcage, or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no friends used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.