Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Rob Roy's Treehouse
September 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Rob Roy's Treehouse, and see how Rob Roy made a home in the jungles of a waterfall. Here you will find rooms constructed from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy play area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Rob Roy, cheating in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve fireplaces.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young adults.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.