Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Rob Roy's Treehouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Rob Roy's Treehouse
May 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction mouse ears
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Rob Roy's Treehouse, and find how Rob Roy avoided stairs in the trees of Missouri. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Rob Roy, unchanging in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 21".
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, low blood pressure, excessive chattiness, runny shoes, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in the western hemisphere.
- Rob Roy's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Performers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.