Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dismal view of Rob Roy's Treehouse when it's inundated in children
Rob Roy's Treehouse
February 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Rob Roy's Treehouse, and experience how Rob Roy dwelled in the backwoods of Radiator Springs. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Rob Roy, dazzling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, deceive something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to enjoy this attraction for a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or spinal, brain, ankle, finger, or immunological disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.