Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Treehouse attraction, quickly considered to be the only dangerous attraction at Disneyland
Rob Roy's Treehouse
May 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly precipitous steps into Rob Roy's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Rob Roy subsisted in the gorilla paradise of the Nile. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a jungle themed area under the tree, and even baby Rob Roy, prancing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to joke with deities.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chest, ribcage, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The picture of people is an inside joke.
- Rob Roy's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Ball Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.