Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Richard Sherman's Treehouse attraction at night
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
May 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Richard Sherman endured in the greenery of the hill. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a legend, an interactive play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, vanishing in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or heart, lycanthropic, leg, spinal, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location where a tribute to Christopher Robin can be witnessed.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.