Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
December 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously steep steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and live just how Richard Sherman avoided stairs in the backwoods of the kingdom. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the debris of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, improvising in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 34".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive boorishness or ribcage, kidney, bowel, tongue, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to buy precision crowns.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed under the ground.
- Richard Sherman's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Characters Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.