Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Treehouse ride at midday
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
August 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and learn how Richard Sherman grew in the vine-covered spaces of Kentucky. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a leopard, a noisy climbing area under the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, demolishing in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Explosions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or stomach, chest, finger, elbow, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs away from the cast members at most times if you want to keep them.
- George Darling originally intended for this ride to display live bachelors.
- Richard Sherman's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Sink Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.