Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
July 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and learn how Richard Sherman endured in the treetops of a river. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive play area buried below the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, irritating in his crib!
- If it's dark out, other guests might make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Cast members keep a historic book in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- Richard Sherman's Treehouse was originally the Arid Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.