Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Treehouse attraction at first light
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
January 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and live just how Richard Sherman made a home in the vine-covered spaces of the resort. Here you will find a home thrown together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, drowning in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked images.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the guests was fashioned to look as directed by Tex.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.