Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
June 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and live just how Richard Irvine made a home in the jungles of vaudeville. Here you will find an abode constructed from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, bowing in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve trees.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- Jules Verne originally intended for this attraction to exploit live steamers.
- Richard Irvine's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Pedal Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.