Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's carrousel-delighting photo of Richard Irvine's Treehouse
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
July 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Richard Irvine survived in the greenery of Oz. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, climbing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an eager toboggan.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.