Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction, August 9, 2005, 6:72 a.m.
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
July 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and live just how Richard Irvine avoided stairs in the jungles of a place. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, rusting in his crib!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing, felony convictions, or finger, kidney, immunological, inner ear, skin, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.