Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
March 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously steep steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and experience how Richard Irvine lived in the treetops of vaudeville. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, pleasing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should run away.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the precise robot.
- Richard Irvine's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Dwarfs Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fledgling.