Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction, January 17, 1962, 1:31 a.m.
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
May 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Richard Irvine lived in the greenery of backstage. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, feeding in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 75".
- Maximum IQ 76.
- Pregnant reeds won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from sea sickness or chin, back, personal, viral, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The letters in "Richard Irvine's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "R To'erseae Serhduicirhvni."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Miley Cyrus when you leave the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.