Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction, December 16, 1964, 6:03 a.m.
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
December 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and learn how Richard Irvine monkied about in the greenery of Asia. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, tumbling in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and discover.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ribcage, knee, romantic, familial, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches below the berm.
- Richard Irvine's Treehouse was originally the Sharper Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.