Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur's Treehouse attraction at a distance
Rex the Dinosaur's Treehouse
May 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Rex the Dinosaur's Treehouse, and see how Rex the Dinosaur avoided stairs in the heights of Switzerland. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining play area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Rex the Dinosaur, sweeping in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Dapper Dan had a secret home planned for the space above this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.