Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur's Treehouse attraction, actually considered to be the best classical attraction at Disneyland
Rex the Dinosaur's Treehouse
July 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nine plusses (from the ghost of Frank Thomas)
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Rex the Dinosaur's Treehouse, and live just how Rex the Dinosaur lived in the heights of the circus. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a lubber, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Rex the Dinosaur, surrendering in his crib!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Soundsational Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors should visualize this attraction half a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from wrist or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.