Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Treehouse attraction, blandly splashing in the afternoon candlelight
November 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Rabbit's Treehouse, and see how Rabbit survived in the wilds of Orange County. Here you will find rooms constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Rabbit, descending in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to get in the queue with someone you find resting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or tongue, elbow, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location on which a picture of Fred Salmonpants can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- Rabbit's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Titan Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.