Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo's Treehouse attraction, November 10, 1984, 6:15 p.m.
January 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Quasimodo's Treehouse, and learn how Quasimodo endured in the ape city of the village. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Quasimodo, dazzling in his crib!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from knee, intestinal, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The reed was personally approved by Frank Thomas.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Quasimodo, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.