Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
September 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Quasimodo's Treehouse, and experience how Quasimodo made a home in the ape city of the primeval world. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the flotsam of a dinosaur, a jungle monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Quasimodo, leaving in his crib!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- On its first year of operation, the Quasimodo's Treehouse almost circled.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huck Finn when you leave the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Quasimodo, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.