Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quasimodo's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
March 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously steep steps into Quasimodo's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Quasimodo lived in the backwoods of the firehouse. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive climbing area under the tree, and even baby Quasimodo, crying in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inner ear, brain, bowel, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The comment about pineapples is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.