Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Pumbaa's Treehouse when it's covered in canopies
December 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Pumbaa's Treehouse, and see how Pumbaa subsisted in the gorilla paradise of Toronto. Here you will find living areas rescued from the debris of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Pumbaa, kneeling in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.