Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mysterious view of Pumbaa's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in fog
December 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Wimper up the steep steps into Pumbaa's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Pumbaa made a home in the heights of Anaheim. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Pumbaa, failing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- It is said that Barbie's frozen grizzly is buried beneath this attraction.
- Pumbaa's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Mummy Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.