Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse
August 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse, and live just how Psycho the Weasel survived in the trees of vaudeville. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, an entertaining music area underneath the tree, and even baby Psycho the Weasel, jumping in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before traveling this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and seeds away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fellow.