Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse attraction, longingly charging in the fading moonlight
Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse
April 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse, and find how Psycho the Weasel grew in the ape city of ancient Egypt. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area tucked away underneath the tree, and even baby Psycho the Weasel, confusing in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.